Saturday 4 March 2017

Overview and lookback

This is my final post to look back at the entire task, including all its process' along the way. At first thought, I think that this has been a very beneficial project for me, and I have ,without a doubt, increased my media skills in all areas.


Thinking back, I can see and recognise many things that went well. The best of these include:
  • my time keeping, and how well I kept to deadlines.
  • our groups communication for co-operational tasks.
  • the research I conducted, as well as the initial ideas Prezi I made.
  • how well I conducted interviews for our initial idea and first cut.
  • our final product.
 Upon reflection, I know there are certain things I would do differently next time. These include:
  • practice storyboards beforehand, and view style models for them.
  • try and make better use of our "target audience surveys".
  • shoot more copies of desired shots, to give a bigger and better range to choose from when editing the piece.
  • familiarize myself with multiple areas of presentation formats before evaluating.


Overall, I have very much enjoyed this task and feel it has been smooth yet beneficial for me. As I personally enjoy Thriller films, it made the process all the more enjoyable. I feel I have kept to the task brief well and produced what is required and more. I look forward to anymore future tasks that come, and will hopefully be able to take everything I learnt from this experience into the next one.





No comments:

Post a Comment